East Ridge Middle School
New Entrance Instructions
We are very excited about the opening of our new entrance to our campus. Listed below are the instructions that you will need follow beginning Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
1. All car riders are to enter at the new entrance.
2. If you are dropping your student off and then going east on St. Clair Road (BACK TOWARDS WHITESBURG), we ask that you get in the right lane. You will exit the campus at the old entrance/exit, turning to your LEFT.
3. If you are dropping your student off and going west on St. Clair Road (BACK TOWARDS RUSSELLVILLE), we ask that you continue around the circle and merge right. You will then exit the campus at the new entrance/exit, turning RIGHT towards Russellville.
4. The Crossing Guard will be located at the new entrance/exit.
5. Buses, Faculty/Staff, and parents needing to come to office will enter at the OLD ENTRANCE/EXIT.
We are also sending home with your student a diagram with these instructions. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our office at 423-581-3041. Thank you for your patience during this transition.